- BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE DOT 3
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform 40 point courtesy inspection. If applicable.
- Replace front brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. INSTALL ALIGNMENT EQUIPMENT. CHECK CASTER, CAMBER AND TOE SETTINGS. ADVISE OF ANY NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS TO CASTER OR CAMBER. IF CASTER AND/OR CAMBER ARE NOT WITHIN MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATIONS, PREPARE ESTIMATE TO INSTALL CORRECT ADJUSTMENT DEVICES. REMOVE ALIGNMENT EQUIPMENT. ROAD TEST.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134A. Test system performance.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
LUIGGI D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2019